The Biblical Foundation for The Trinity
Below are articles on The Trinity. These articles are from a variety of sources and authors. The doctrine or teaching of the Trinity is one of the most important and essential doctrines for a Christian to understand and believe. Some doctrines, such as the rapture, are not essential to a person’s salvation. The Trinity though deals with the nature and essence of who God is. A wrong view of God’s essential nature would mean that a person is worshiping a false and immitation God. A mark of a cult or false religious group is a denial of the Trinity. The Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, Finis Dake (author of the Dake Annotated Reference Bible), and other groups deny the Trinity and as a result brand themselves as heretical and outside of Christianity.
- The Trinity in Christian Theology
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- The Trinity and Tritheism
- God as Trinity
- The Trinity in the Creeds
- TRINITY: A Definition, Explanation and History
- The Trinity And Christian Missions To Muslims
- Ways Of Describing The Holy Trinity
- The Formation Of The Doctrine Of The Trinity In The Early Church
- The Undivided Three: The Doctrine Of The Trinity In Church History
- The Doctrine Of The Trinity: Is It Biblical?
- A Case for the Existence of the Trinity in the Book of Hebrews
- Islam and Understanding The Trinity