Thank you for visiting LearnTheology.com.
This section has articles and information on the Biblical Theology such as: God, salvation, spiritual gifts, The Trinity, and the Bible. This section will also compare and contrast the theological differences between Calvinism and Arminianism. If you are looking for an article on biblical theology check this section out.
Thank you for visiting. We have a small set of Theology websites that are divided or separated by category (though there is some overlap).
To learn more about our main author and admin click here to go to our information page.
If you would like to contact the author or webmaster please use our contact form.
Islam Our Future – Chapter 18
A Summary Of Comparisons Between The Islamic And Biblical Narrative Of The End-Times
So in summary we conclude this section with a final review of the many startling similarities that exist between the biblical narrative of the last-days and the Islamic narrative of the same period.
* Bible: The Antichrist is an unparalleled political, military and religious leader that will that emerge in the last-days.
* Bible: the False Prophet is a secondary prominent figure that will emerge in the last-days who will support the Antichrist.
* Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet together will have a powerful army that will do great damage to the earth in an effort to subdue every nation and dominate the World.
* Bible: The False Prophet is described essentially as a dragon in lamb’s clothing.
* Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet establish a New World Order.
* Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet institute new laws for the whole earth.
* Bible: The Antichrist is said to “change the times.”
* Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will both be powerful religious leaders who will attempt to institute a universal world religion.
* Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will execute anyone who does not submit to their world religion.
* Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will specifically use beheading as the primary means of execution for non-conformists.
* Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will have a specific agenda to kill as many Jews as possible.
* Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will attack to conquer and seize Jerusalem.
* Bible: The Antichrist will set himself up in the Jewish temple as his seat of authority.
* Bible: The False Prophet is said to do many miracles to deceive as many as possible into supporting the Antichrist.
* Bible: The Antichrist is described as riding on a white horse in the Book of Revelation.
* Bible: The Antichrist is said to make a peace treaty with Israel for seven years.
* Bible: Jesus the Jewish Messiah will return to defend the Jews in Israel from a military attack from a vast coalition of nations led by the Antichrist and the False Prophet.
* Bible: The antichrist spirit specifically denies the most unique and central doctrines of Christianity, namely the trinity, the incarnation and the substitutionary death of Jesus on the cross.
* Bible: The primary warning of Jesus and the Apostle Paul was to warn Christians of the abundance of deceit and deception in the last-days.
* Bible: The specific nations pictured in the Bible as being part of the final empire of the Antichrist are all Islamic nations.
* Bible: From the Bible and History we learn that the final Antichrist empire will be a revived version of the Empire that succeeds the Roman Empire.
* Bible: When Antichrist emerges, there will already be some form of system in place that will be poised to receive him as a Savior and to give allegiance to him.
In the next section we will both analyze the information and discuss some proper responses.
© 2009 – 2011, LearnTheology.com. All rights reserved. Permission must be obtained from LearnTheology.com to use or copy any part of this post.
Leave a Reply
|© 2006 - 2014 LearnTheology.com, Arminian.com and Cwebpro.com|